855-334-9627 573.334.9627

Manf Home

Yes we also do manufactured homes. They need to be on a permanent foundation on Land you own. Today they normally are need to receive an engineer certification. They have to be titled as real property.

These are normally more difficult to do. HomeStar at this time is not doing single wide manufactured homes. To make the home permanent there can be no axles no wheels and no hitch located on the property.

FHA and VA has the best programs for these. Normally these homes cannot be done by USDA unless the home is brand-new. The main problem is no money can be paid upfront to order the home it has to be taken care of by the seller on and improve foundation and septic system. Payment to be made when the borrowers move in.

Skip to toolbar